Electronics Research TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £22.50 - 24.20 per hour
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 24 Dec 2021
Electronics Research Technician
Location: Warwick University
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: £24.20 D.O.E.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Automotive OEM Client as an Electronic Research Tehnician to be based at Warwick University.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Essential:
- Significant vehicle knowledge especially around rectification of latest technology features.
- Operation of CORVUS
- Ability to understand and interpret software and test scripts beneficial
- Ability to produce Harnesses and small-scale Electronics via drawings/requirements
- HV trained capable of live working (recognised qualification)
- Sufficient mechanical understanding of vehicle systems and electrical interfaces to complete installations
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment capability and flexibility.
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to work to a high standard with minimum or no supervision.
- Natural problem-solver with structured approach to problem solving in a technical environment.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to present complex information to all levels within the business.
- Communicating up to management level.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements, Risk Assessment, COSHH and SDS.
- A full UK driving license.
- Experience in mentoring / teaching degree apprentices and junior engineers.
- Qualified to Degree level / NVQ Level 3/4
We’re looking to speak with suitable Electronics Research Technician candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team