Despatch Quality ControllerApply Now
Salary: £14 per hour
Location: Rochester, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 Feb 2021
DESPATCH QUALITY CONTROLLER
A large and well-established company are seeking a Despatch Quality Controllerto join their team in Rochester, Kent on an ongoing contracting basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Despatch Quality Controllerto join the Despatch Team to review and sign off the full rectification and repair of vehicles to manufacturer and company standards.
The successful Despatch Quality Controllerwill have experience within a Despatch environment and have a strong eye for detail to identify faults. The experienced Despatch Quality Controllerwill ideally be qualified to Level 3 standards in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
- Inspection of all mechanical and cosmetic repair activities ensuring they are completed to manufacturer guidelines and specifications.
- Ensure that work is carried out in order to meet customer deadlines.
- Ensure the relevant paperwork is present, accurate and correct ready for vehicle despatch.
- Reporting any issues or defects (Pass / Fail reports).
- Up-keep of RFT records.
- To ensure that PPE and equipment are in safe working order and used at all times.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
THE IDEAL DESPATCH QUALITY CONTROLLER:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (6 points maximum, subject to regular license checks)
- Previous hands on automotive technical experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge of quality control processes is essential.
- Despatch vehicle knowledge is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
Approx. 48 hours per week – Shift Pattern of 4 on 4 off
Pay rate: £14.00 per hour