Design Engineer - SuspensionApply Now
Salary: £23.50 - 25.70 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 Oct 2021
Design Engineer – Suspension
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £25.70D.O.E.
We are seeking an experienced Design Engineer – Suspension to join a busy team which is responsible for the design, analysis and release of vehicle chassis suspension components including springs, dampers, roll control and air supply commodities. This includes
Within Suspension Function Group the Bush Team have responsibility for target concurrence, design, development & Release of: Suspension; Elastomer and hydraulic; Subframe to body
Delivery of these components and systems is an essential element in delivering successful and profitable programmes.
Design Engineer – Suspension Duties:
- Develop and implement system and component strategies, develop detailed designs and deliver Engineering sign-off against customer requirements.
- Support the delivery of components from concept to production overseeing all stages of the design, validation and production launch of components ensuring smooth integration between the bushes and the tier 1 commodities (links, knuckles & Frames). As we move into an integrated systems engineering culture this will also involve interaction with the Axle System Development teams."
Design Engineer – Suspension Skills Required:
- Ability to deliver high-quality technical solutions.
- Proven ability to deliver a number of projects against a fixed time frame whilst also delivering to quality and cost.
- Degree / HND / HNC –in Mechanical Engineering
We’re looking to speak with suitable Design Engineer – Suspension candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team