Design Engineer - ConveyorsApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 05 Nov 2020
Position: Design Engineer – Conveyors
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Pay Rate: Dependant on experience
- The role is for a Design Engineer to specialise in conveyor design and will be responsible for all aspect’s product or component related conveyance through the various production stages of automotive manufacture.
- Responsible for: Mechanical Design of conveyors and related components for the installation of conveyor systems in an automotive production environment.
- Experience of designing conveyor systems,
- Conversant with CAD, macro level design and micro level detail design
- Ideally have experience in this field in an Automotive Environment.
- Demonstrate track record of quality and health & safety and ensuring that standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Experience of working with project managers, installation and commissioning teams in order to ensure suitable design and see projects through to completion,
- Sound commercial acumen and cost awareness with the ability to add value and minimise cost.
- The ability to plan, organise workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest Regulatory and Statutory regulation, the likes of PUWER, LOLER and the H&S acts plus any EU/UK regulations
- Have followed an electrical or mechanical curriculum through to degree or certificate with 5-years’ experience post certification.