Demonstration DriversApply Now
Salary: £8.21 - 8.21 per hour
Location: Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 24 May 2019
A high-profile distributor of top-quality motor vehicles are seeking a number of Demonstration Drivers to join their team at the UK’s most networked automotive business.
The position is based in Upper Heyford, however will take you all over the UK delivering a range of prestigious and high-end vehicles to clients and customers.
Upon arrival at our Clients base, the successful Driver will be allocated a delivery for that day. You will be responsible for driving that vehicle directly to the client/customer, completing the customer handover, ensuring the customer is happy prior to beginning your journey back to our client’s base through the use of alternative transport (return transport provided by our client or public transport reimbursed by our client).
The position will require a high level of customer service, acting as the face of the brand in Vehicle inspections, Collection & deliveries and Vehicle demonstrations. You will be working with the latest technology to reduce complexity & uncertainty, offer customers peace of mind and deliver an unrivalled customer experience.
Due to the nature of this role flexibility towards working hours is essential, our drivers can work long hours of up to 14 hours per day and during peak periods have the scope to work 5 days per week.
The successful Driver will have:
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points and no previous disqualifications (all candidates will be subject to regular driving licence checks)
- Have at least 5 years driving experience
- Be over the age of 25 (due to vehicle categories and insurance policies)
- Have a high level of customer service skills
- Be smart and presentable
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be flexible to work long hours and up to 5 days per week
Due to the location of our Client base, we recommend all candidate have their own transport.
Pay: £8.21 (this is payable for all hours worked including time taken on return journeys)