Data Cubing EngineerApply Now
Salary: £23.00 - 25.66 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 24 Sep 2021
Data Cubing Engineer
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £25.66 D.O.E.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Data Cubing Engineer to join our automotive OEM client in their Design division in Gaydon
Data Cubing Engineer duties:
- Project management
- Design / Engineering delivery
- Data management and Tracker creation and maintenance.
Data Cubing Engineer Skills required:
- TeamCenter or similar PLM
- Competent with Catia V5
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own workload.
- Capability with MS Office programs with Power Point, Excel, Word etc. is essential
Data Cubing Engineer Experience Preferred:
- Working experience at similar environment in automotive sector Design or Engineering departments.
- Knowledge in Catia V6/Enovia is desirable.
- Ability to understand programme activities within JLR cycle plan principles.
- Ability to think creatively to solve issues.
- Timing management.
- Processes improvement experience.
- Tableau and/or Wrike software experience.
- Engineering related degree preferred.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Data Cubing Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team