Customer Service ManagerApply Now
Salary: £50k - 65k per year
Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 21 Apr 2022
Customer Service Manager
Package of up to £65,000 dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with flexible hours
Customer Service Manager
A globally renowned Engineering business who are a market leader in their sector, are seeking a Customer Service Manager on a permanent basis, to join their team in Dewsbury paying a salary of up to £65,000 per annum dependent on experience. With 33 days holiday, Pension and Medical benefits all included, this is an opportunity not to miss!
Our client is a leading business within the Engineering industry both in the UK and Internationally. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets.
The Customer Service Manager role is initially offered on a hybrid working pattern of up to 2 days from home and 3 days in the office (although longer term there may be the need for this to be 5 days in the office). There is also additional flexibility around start and finish times in line with business requirements.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will be the overall manager for the Customer Service function, ensuring an excellent delivery of customer service across multiple product lines, brands and differentiated markets with a global customer base. This will also include meeting both Internal & External Customers requirements
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER DUTIES:
- Define and monitor customer relationship management strategy and outcomes for key customers
- Responsible for reporting customer service metrics and action planning when issues are identified
- Plan, direct and monitor all customer service activities interpreting customer requests, monitoring performance and delivery and investigating complaints.
- Ensure good relationships are developed and maintained with customers and suppliers placing great emphasis on collaboration and partnership.
- Responsible for supporting the production planning process considering manufacturing capacity, scheduling workloads, customer demands and material availability.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and provide advice and support to Production, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Accounts and other departments in line with Group and Division strategies.
- Work with strategic pricing to ensure floor and ceiling prices are established and implemented.
- Set and agree departmental budgets in line with corporate planning requirements, managing expenditure and controlling costs within set budget limits.
- Ensure transactions are carried out with due consideration to short- and long-term cost effectiveness, the achievement of corporate goals and break through objectives.
- Participate as a key member of the Site Leadership Team for the location to drive attainment of break through objectives for the location, Division and Group.
- Ensure drop shipment within the location and Division are utilised effectively to achieve the best delivery to the customer while benefiting from the most cost-effective method of supply.
THE IDEAL CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER:
- Experience of working within a large engineering/manufacturing business is essential to understand the pressures and complexity of this role
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience within Customer Service function,
- Experience of managing team members and budgets. Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Comprehensive commercial, OEM customer facing experience.
- PC literate with in depth knowledge ERP systems.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, customer-centric approach.
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility and professional relationships.
- Good analytical skills.
- Willingness to undertake a variety of different tasks and work collaboratively cross-functionally.
- Graduate calibre or technical qualification is desirable
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today, or call Sarah on 01926 424154.