Customer Service CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £23k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 09 Dec 2021
Customer Service Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to join a global organisation within the automotive industry as a Customer Service Coordinator has arisen.
The role would be working 37.5 hours per week, with flexible start and finish times available
This position would be offered on an initial 9-month contract basis, but with the potential for future opportunities due to the size and growth within the business.
The Customer Service Coordinator role benefits from a salary of £23,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will be acting as the primary customer interface for the business, building sustainable and intimate customer relationships to support the achievement of the client’s business objectives.
Customer Service Coordinator Duties:
- Ensure accurate order load, verify orders are received and processed as expected, and that all orders adhere to Legal requirements
- To provide customers with regular updates and information related to order status, product availability, shipments, returns and support to maximize sales; liaise with supply chain and logistics to provide recovery plans when parts are delayed.
- Conduct a line-by-line orderbook analysis checking stock availability and identifying issues preventing customer orders meeting required delivery dates and work cross functionally to find resolution
- Provide weekly updates to the team leader identifying the actual orders that will ship within the current month
- Support in identifying pricing / credit issues and follow up for resolution
- Manage shipment preparation and liaise with warehouse for pick/pack and dispatch of goods to customer, ensuring compliance with customer requirements
- Investigate claims of shortages with the warehouses and provide necessary paperwork to the finance collector to resolve payment issues caused by pricing/shortages/warranty/EDI/quality etc.
- Ensure each account has comprehensive work instructions/processing notes
- Co-ordinate the processing of Goods Returns, ensuring appropriate approvals and credit forms
- Manage and report customer complaints and ensure timely feedback and resolution; Manage the issuing of Long-Term Supplier Declarations, in line with legal & Corporate Policy.
The Ideal Customer Service Coordinator:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and collaborate with other functions and ensure strong working relationships are built across the business.
- Strong drive for results and driven by achieving/exceeding predetermined company targets
- Highly numerate and computer literate - knowledge of SAP/EDI and Excel is desirable
- Exceptional judgement – knowing when to escalate and when to deal with an issue directly
- Experience of the Automotive Industry, preferably within Aftermarket business processes is desirable
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today, or call Sarah on 01926 424154.