Customer Service CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £25k - 31k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 29 Jul 2022
Customer Service Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to join a global organisation within the automotive industry as a Customer Service Coordinator has arisen.
The role would be working 37.5 hours per week, and benefits from a hybrid working model.
This Customer Service Coordinator position would be offered on a 2-3-month contract basis and benefits from a salary of £31,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will be the operational customer liaison for any customer related issues whilst also providing information to customers and the internal team on orders and shipments. You will also be helping to support on maximising sales for the business through increasing customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Coordinator Duties:
- Manage operational liaison with customers for issues related to Logistics (Orders / Shipment / Returns / Freight)
- Ensure accurate order load and that orders are received and processed as expected, and all adhere to Legal requirements.
- Support in identifying pricing / credit issues and follow up for resolution
- Manage shipment preparation and liaise with warehouse for pick/pack and despatch of goods to customer, ensuring compliance with customer / legal requirements
- Co-ordinate the processing of reverse logistic requests.
- Working in line with all written processes
- Handle complaints/discrepancies. Log & ensure resolution provided in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction
- Issue finance documents (credits, debits) in line with relevant processes & legal requirements.
- Process software licences.
- Work with finance on cash flow, credit limits, balance discrepancies and other matters where requested.
- Manage customer order book reports.
- Issue invoices in excel to customers when requested.
- Attend relevant meetings where required.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Contribute to bottom line sales by increasing customer satisfaction.
The Ideal Customer Service Coordinator:
- Strong phone contact handling skills & active listening
- Curious, enquiring mind, understanding and appreciation of the commercial and strategic mix and interdependencies
- Commercial acumen and a passion to drive the strategic plans forward
- Able to analyse information and produce reports and recommendations
- Builds trust with key stakeholders and understand the customer perspective
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- SAP & Salesforce knowledge would ideal but not essential
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Additional language skills would be a benefit
To learn more about this exciting Customer Service Coordinator opportunity, please apply today, or call Sarah on 01926 424154.