Cubing Project LeaderApply Now
Salary: £26 - 28 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 14 Oct 2021
Cubing Project Leader
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £28 D.O.E.
This position is for an experienced Cubing Project Leader to join our automotive OEM client at their site in Gaydon.
Cubing Project Leader Duties:
- Leading project data management and tracking.
- Lead progress chasing/monitoring for data/parts from Engineering and Surfacing/Design.
- Model CAD revision and approval.
- Working experience of CAD tools and PLM tools.
- Management of Model Reviews, planning and support meetings.
- Resolution of data supply issues ensuring robust execution of Design A-Class surface deliverables therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
- Guide and inspire the cross functional team to deliver data which meets the aesthetic requirements in line with the Programme timing.
- Customer first driven mind set to deliver Design leadership.
Cubing Project Leader Skills Required:
- Proven Project Management of physical models / local models demonstrated by recent deliveries.
- Proven budget responsibility demonstrated by recent deliveries.
- Catia V5 and TeamCenter.
- PC Literate - Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc. (Essential)
- Ability to think creatively to solve Physical Models build issues.
- Broad knowledge of Mass production and Prototypes production processes.
- Broad knowledge of the Design & Engineering Department and Process
- Engineering and/or Business related degree preferred.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Cubing Project Leader candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team