Controls EngineerApply Now
Salary: £40 - 42 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 14 Jul 2021
Location: Castle Brom
Shift: Days – 40 hours.
Pay Rate: £40.00 - £42.00 per hour.
IR35: Inside IR35
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
- Responsible for delivering controls systems, IT solutions and machinery safety to the latest standard,
- System integration and development of world class manufacturing facilities worldwide,
- Delivers new and retooled programs to support new models,
- Develop & maintain Controls specifications and standards,
- Commissioning of machine monitoring/quality systems within Production Facilities,
- Provide technical expertise to team problem solving activities to accurately identify root cause and corrective actions,
- Assist with Controls training for Manufacturing Operations teams.
Key Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of machine electrical systems and designs,
- Experience of Rockwell PLC programming methods,
- Understanding of machinery safety legislation and standards Siemens S7 experience,
- Knowledge of IT networks and architectures,
- Ability to work effectively in an engineering team, both within Controls and cross-functionally,
- Flexibility to travel,
- Previous experience of Controls Engineering in a manufacturing environment.