Consultant Vehicle InspectorApply Now
Salary: £150 - 250 per day
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 May 2021
An emerging UK Vehicle Inspection company are seeking a number of flexible Vehicle Inspection Engineers to join their team on a freelance basis covering the East Anglia region.
Please note: This position is deemed Outside of IR35.
Working with one of the UK’s fastest growing independent Vehicle Inspection companies, you will be key in delivering the highest quality vehicle inspection services using your mechanical and technical knowledge and experience to serve their growing client base. The ideal Vehicle Inspection Engineer will currently be performing a similar role within the motor trade and will be seeking additional work to compliment current commitments.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Vehicle Inspection Engineer:
- Pre and Post purchase vehicle inspections.
- Warranty inspections including end of warranty coverage.
- Mechanical assessments to dealership standards.
- Creation of Engineer reports.
The ideal Vehicle Inspection Engineer will have:
- Previous experience within a mechanical position in the motor trade (minimum 5 years inclusive of training).
- Flexible attitude to working hours / days.
- Strong customer service qualities.
- Ability to write clear Engineer reports based on findings.
- Good knowledge of the East Anglia region.
This position is paid based on each Vehicle Inspection cost per day.
For more information please contact Apex Recruitment or Apply today.