Compressor Service EngineerApply Now
Salary: £26.44 - 35.24 per hour
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 23 Aug 2021
Compressor Service Engineer
Location: Solihullwith occasional support atCastle Bromwich
Pay rate: £26.44 – £35.24 per hour depending on shift
Hours: Days -40-hours per week or 3-shfit rotation – 37-hours per week
The Compressor Service Engineer will be manging the servicing contract of all internal compressor equipment at a global brand, and one of the most recognisable brands in the UK. You will be joining as a contractor with real possibilities of long-term contract and permanent opportunities.
This role is predominantly working at the company’s Solihull site, but their may be a requirement to work from Castle Bromwich too. You will be working on Atlas Copco Screw Compressors, Ingersoll Rand Compressors, Centrifugal and Centac.
Key responsibilities of the Compressor Service Engineer will also include:
- Completing servicing and repair of all on-site compressors,
- Managing the service contract,
- Diagnostic, servicing, and repair of Atlas Copco Screw Compressors (6bar & 12bar),
- Working with Ingersoll Rand Compressors, Centrifugal and Centac,
- Predominantly based at Solihull, you may be required to work from the company’s Castle Bromwich site too,
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders,
- Ensuring minimal down time of equipment across the site.
The Ideal Compressor Service Engineer will need:
- Experience of servicing and repairing air compressors is essential for this role,
- Experience working with Atlas Copco Screw Compressors is essential,
- Experience with Ingersoll Rand Compressors, Centrifugal and Centac, would be advantageous,
- Relevant degree, HNC or HND would be advantageous,
- Able to work overtime as and when required,
- Able to work either a day shift or a 3-shift rotation to meet business needs.
For immediate consideration for this role, please click “Apply Now”