Component and Systems EngineerApply Now
Salary: £28 - 30 per hour
Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 27 Sep 2021
Component and Systems Engineer
Location: Fen End
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £30 per hour D.O.E.
The opening for an experienced Component and Systems Engineer within the Vehicle Personalisation team is to deliver the next generation of bespoke options for discerning customers, delivering the highest value Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. The role involves the development, validation and delivery of a large portfolio of Interior and Exterior products that will allow customers to specify a unique vehicle. The Vehicle Personalisation team works within the Special Vehicle Operations division of Jaguar Land Rover.
Component and Systems Engineer Skills Required:
- Knowledge of the following systems and tools - PCDS, CCDS, AIMS, WERS, PPAP
- Experience of Interior/Exterior body and trim commodities
- Engineering degree or HNC
- Familiar with material and performance and testing requirements of interior and exterior materials
- Experience of supplier management
Component and Systems Engineer Experience Preferred:
- Project management experience
- Ability to work on a wide range of components and interacting with multiple supplier at the same time
- 5 years of experience, delivering Exterior/Interior Trim commodities
- 5 Years of relevant experience in the automotive industry at an OEM or Supplier
We’re looking to speak with suitable Component and Systems Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team