Component and Systems Design EngineerApply Now
Salary: £23.00 - 25.90 per hour
Location: Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 30 Sep 2021
Component and Systems Design Engineer
Location: Fen End
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £25.90 per hour D.O.E.
Our automotive OEM client has an opening for a Component and Systems Design Engineer with proven design experience with pipes and flexible hoses on vehicle applications. The successful candidate needs experience with project management and the ability to deliver demanding project timelines, accountable for all aspects of the technical / project delivery & leading the internal matrix team / supply base.
Component and Systems Design Engineer Experience Required:
- Proven problem solving skills and have experience in 3D component design and analysis including aluminium and steel structural components.
- Experience in mechanical design of safety critical structural components.
- Demonstrate effective team management and strong project management skills with experience of managing the delivery of multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- In house design capability
- Must have proven aluminium casting design experience, core design know-how and casting DFM capability.
Component and Systems Design Engineer Experience Preferred:
- Working knowledge of CAD authoring and PLM software.
- Ability to produce detailed engineering drawings of complex assemblies, including application of appropriate GD&T.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Component and Systems Design Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team