Coded Welder / FabricatorApply Now
Salary: £30.85 - 30.85 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 07 Sep 2021
Coded Welder / Fabricator required to join a leading Manufacturing Engineering department in Castle Bromwich on an ongoing contract basis paying £30.85 per hour (Umbrella PAYE).
A well-known, prestige automotive manufacturer who are currently experiencing a high period of growth, are currently recruiting within their Manufacturing Engineering department for a team of experienced Coded Welder / Fabricators based in Castle Bromwich. This role is offered on an ongoing contract basis which runs in line with the Financial Year.
You will be working in a manufacturing environment undertaking the assembly and building of specialist and bespoke car parts, jigs, fixtures, pallets and stillages. With the ability to interpret and read engineer drawings and sketches, the successful Coded Welder / Fabricator will be confident in MIG and TIG welding and have current codings within welding techniques as well as the ability to use a range of hand tools, bench-fitting and pipe fitting techniques.
THE IDEAL CODED WELDER / FABRICATOR:
- Apprenticeship qualified with a City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- It is essential that you have experience of welding techniques (MIG, TIG and CO2)
- It is essential that you hold current coding within a welding practice
- Be able to work to read and interpret engineer drawings and sketches
- Be confident using a range of hand tools including angle grinders
- Have knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours as overtime may be required
WORKING HOURS: Rotating Shift Pattern 1-week rotation: £30.85 per hour (Umbrella PAYE)
Shift 1: Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 14.00pm & Friday 6.00am – 11.00am
Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 14.00pm – 22.00pm & Friday 10.45am – 15.45pm
Flexibility to work weekend Overtime will be required – uplifted rates apply.
Key Skills: Coded Welding, Welder – MIG / TIG / CO2, Laser cutting, Fabrication, Assembler, Build, Bench-fitting, Pipe Fitting, Milling, Turning, Hand Tools
THIS ROLE IS DEEMED INSIDE OF IR35. CIS SCHEME CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.