Client Relationship Manager / Account CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 14 Oct 2021
A well-established International Engineering brand are seeking a Client Relationship Manager / Account Coordinator on a permanent basis, to join their team in Warwick.
Our client is a leading business within the Engineering industry both in the UK and Internationally. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets, their products can be found in and around anything that moves.
They are seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager / Account Coordinator to work exclusively on their Key Account, supporting and managing key customer expectations within UK Sales. Working alongside the Supply Chain function the successful Client Relationship Manager / Account Coordinator will support the key account from initial order through to final product delivery ensuring premium customer experience throughout.
The role holder will have previous experience within a client management capacity and have a strong understanding of order book management and liaising with customs offices to ensure delivery timelines are met. The Client Relationship Manager / Account Coordinator will have a proactive approach and be resilient to problem solving, disputes and resolutions.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Client Relationship Manager / Account Coordinator:
- Act as the first point of contact for the Key Client
- Deal with customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner.
- Develop working relationships between company and client
- Provide proactive communication on all order related issues including order progression and inventory control
- Order book management ensuring product availability by liaising with customer planners
- Monitor schedule variations both forecasted and firm and communicating schedules with various stakeholders.
- Problem identification and resolution so that escalation and countermeasures can be put in place, avoiding end customer shipping failures
- Ensure accurate flow of information from customer order to supply chain
- Ensuring customer requested deliveries are achieved with a target of >95%
- Facilitate and coordinate customer calls and meetings ensuring actions are documented and communicated
- Respond to queries regarding invoice and delivery problems, credit note requests and returns taking the necessary corrective action to prevent reoccurrence
- Produce daily open order reports
- Management of customer depletion log, in line with planner expectations
- Preparation for and participation in the annual stock check when required
- Support and advise the sales team with a focus on improving relations
- Collate and present related customer KPI’s, ensuring action plans are aligned to customer expectations
The ideal Client Relationship Manager / Account Coordinator
- Previous experience in end-to-end Client Management
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships with Clients
- Experienced in order book management
- Experienced in working alongside Supply Chain divisions (e.g. liaison with import customs)
- Proven problem-solving ability to identify issues and find resolutions
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week-Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm – ability to work 1 in 2 flexible Fridays finishing at 12.30pm.
Salary: discussed upon application