Classic Car Technician ApprenticeshipApply Now
Salary: £18k per year
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 24 Sep 2018
Reference: 4187 - Apex CG
Our client is a family run, independent Mercedes-Benz specialist. Boasting clients from around the globe, they cover all aspects of classic car ownership, including purchasing, maintenance and restoration. The team are continually investing a large amount of time and resource into sourcing specialist products, whilst developing their own range of products and parts that can't be found anywhere else.
The passion and enthusiasm make our expertise invaluable; striving off incorporating your personal touch to a classic vehicle. The team are passionate about cars and people and are constantly determined to deliver the ultimate customer experience. For the entire team a happy car is a happy customer.
What you will be doing:
· You will be working alongside trained technicians to gain knowledge and experience of maintaining and restoring classic cars to determine your preferred area of specialism for your future career.
· You will be learning in depth about health checks, servicing, detailing and concours, common issues and the race and rally side of classic car life.
· You will learn the Health and Safety and Quality standards within a workshop
· You will be required to give full commitment to further education to fulfil all elements of the apprenticeship.
What we expect from you:
· Minimum GCSE's in Maths, English and a Science
· Genuine passion and interest in classic vehicles
· Practical minded with a hands-on approach
· Ability to demonstrate maturity in a working environment
· Hunger to learn to ensure the highest standards are met