Classic Build TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £28k - 38k per year
Location: Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 13 Apr 2022
Classic Vehicle Mechanic / Build Technician required to join an existing team of restoration experts based in Bridgnorth, paying a salary in the region of £28,000 - £38,000 per annum (skillset dependant)
A highly regarded Classic Car retailer with an international reputation for car restoration are looking for a talented Classic Vehicle Mechanic / Build Technician to join their team of technicians in Bridgnorth, offering a salary in the region of £28,000 - £38,000 per annum.
This position is ideal for Classic car enthusiasts with an eye for detail, who take pride in their work and have exceptional talent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair. The successful Classic Vehicle Mechanic / Build Technician will either have experience within niche automotive brands within a Master Technician discipline or have key experience in classic restoration, whole vehicle builds or race car assembly and maintenance.
In return the successful Classic Vehicle Mechanic / Build Technician will receive the security of a permanent positionwithin an established and successful company, a competitive salary up to £38,000 per annum, a fantastic pension scheme, profit-based bonus scheme, flexible working, 28 days holiday AND overtime pay.
The role will be varied and challenging requiring a broad range of mechanical, electrical, diagnostic and repair skills.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Classic Vehicle Mechanic / Build Technician:
- Carry out servicing, maintenance, and testing of classic vehicles
- Ramp appraisals and pre-MOT/servicing checks
- Carrying out whole vehicle mechanical maintenance and rectification
- Carrying out electrical fault diagnostics and rectification
- Repair or replacement of major and minor units
- Carrying out vehicle fault diagnostics
- Able to demonstrate a track record of consistently high productivity
- Must be confident in their electrical ability
- Jaguar and Aston Martin experience desirable but not essential
- Classic or race preparation experience would be an advantage
40 hours per week, however, start time and finish times are flexible between the following hours: Monday to Friday- 7.30am-5.30pm.
Key Skills: Classic Vehicle Mechanic / Build Technician / Classic Car Restoration / Vintage repairs / Race car build / Motorsport assembly
For more information surrounding this position, please Apply Today with a copy of your CV. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.