Chassis Electronic Sensors EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Jun 2018
We are recruiting for a world leading, automotive company where career development opportunities are unparalleled. Their growth over the past 5 years has been unmatched and this growth shows no sign of slowing. They are continuing to invest, expand and develop new and exciting products. They are now seeking to increase their permanent head count, and this is where you fit in.
The role of the Chassis Electronic Sensors Engineer is integral to ensuring that their customers continue to receive an exceptional driving experience.
What you will be doing:
- Our client's vehicles are admired and desired across the world for luxurious design and outstanding engineering. Our Engineering and Manufacturing team are driving this incredible experience; being the ideas and expertise behind their creation is even more exhilarating.
- The Chassis Suspension Systems Tuning group is primarily responsible for developing and delivering chassis systems such as, Air Suspension, eDamping and Active Roll Control. The work covers all aspects of the design from requirements capture, packaging, supplier liaison, targets analysis through to the development and validation of new sensor technologies and processing methods for the active and adaptive systems deployed in SST.
- This role will require the successful candidate to work in a multidisciplinary team and liaise with engineers at all levels in both Chassis and Electrical Engineering. You'll be responsible for leading a small team of sensors engineers to ensure engineering robustness and timely delivery initially in Height Sensors, Suspension Inertia Measurement Unit (SIMU) and Accelerometers. You'll develop strategies for the next generation sensing technologies and methods to support Chassis Motion Systems.
What we expect from you:
- Ideally degree or equivalent qualified you'll have a proven knowledge of Systems Engineering.
- You'll understand applicable modelling techniques and have the appropriate electronics background. As the successful candidate, you'll have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the capability to use Microsoft software.
- A self-motivated individual, you'll be able to deliver with minimum supervision across several work streams concurrently.
- Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you'll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes our client the perfect place to continue your journey.