Change / Business Improvement Engineer - Apex MAApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 14 Dec 2017
- Change agent resposable to Embed sustainable continuous improvement within the Infotainment department.
- Understand the department's needs & barriers for change, establish relevant improvement strategies, and agree actions with the wider team that will deliver the overall strategy.
- Guide, support, and lead improvement teams and improvement groups through improvement workshops, ensuring priority problems are being identified and addressed with relevant solutions that will improve quality and reduce cost.
- Ability to scope & launch improvement projects such that they can be run in a sustainable manner by project sponsors & champions.
- Ability to recognise where teams are struggling to build-in best practice into improvements under development, and provide expert assistance where needed.
- Familiarity with approaches & techniques to ensure problems & improvement needs are understood and relevant to enabling team goals to be met.
- Expert at influencing teams and senior managers
- Experienced in appropriate use of Lean Six Sigma and/or Agile techniques for improvement.
- Well connected with access to wide network of expertise in good practice, enabling support to be provided to improvement teams where needed.
- Familiarity with CMMi and/or ASPICE process maturity frameworks, and their relevance to robust embedded product development
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Process Mapping and/or Value Stream Mapping
- Agile practitioner (desirable for iterative and well defined continuous improvement)
- CMMi/ASPICE practitioner or assessor trained (desirable for robust process background / good practice appreciation)
- Systems engineering background desirable (for domain appreciation)