CNC Turner Programmer - XYZApply Now
Salary: £22.31 - 25.99 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 29 Apr 2021
CNC Turner Programmer – XYZ
Location: Castle Brom
Shift: Rotating Shift Pattern – 1-week rotation
Shift 1: Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 14.00pm & Friday 6.00am – 11.00am
Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 14.00pm – 22.00pm & Friday 10.45am – 15.45pm
Pay Rate: £22.31 - £25.99 per hour with overtime rates
IR35: Inside IR35
CNC Turner Programmer - XYZ required to join a leading manufacturer based in Castle Bromwich paying a rate of £22.31 - £25.99 per hour.
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
You will be working in a manufacturing machine shop environment working from 2D Engineer Drawings to machine a range of materials to create jigs, fixtures, and specialist parts. The successful CNC Programmer will be confident in programming, setting and operating turning machines, working XYZ machines.
Key Skills Required:
- CNC Turning – Programming, Setting & Operating,
- Experience of programming, setting and operating XYZ machines,
- Offline programming experience would be beneficial,
- Ideally apprentice trained, time-served machinist with NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 in a relevant Engineering discipline,
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings,
- Experience of manual machining and jig boring would be a benefit,
- Previous experience within a tool room / machining environment.