CNC TurnerApply Now
Salary: £12 - 14 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 19 Sep 2018
Reference: 4043 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for CNC Programmers, Setters and Operators for a specialist tooling and machining solutions manufacturers, based in Coventry. Ideally people with experience of working with Mazak Mill Turns or Hurco Winmax machines.
Role: CNC Turn / Mill – Mazak or Hurco
Contract type: Permanent
Shifts: Days – 40 hours per week
Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
The addition of a CNC machinist will continue the growth of this manufacturing specialist. You will be working for a company who have unparallel expertise which stretches back over 40 years.
Equipped with state-of-the-art 3D Design, 5 Axis CNC Machining Centres and Grinding Machines the company provides a wide range of standard and bespoke products and services to meet all demands.
This role is working 40 hours per week, although they pay you overtime at time and a third after 37.5 hours, so you’re guaranteed 2.5 hours at overtime rate each week. They offer additional overtime; pension and they will sponsor your training & invest in your personal progression.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will have gained suitable experience and/or qualification in a mechanical engineering environment, with a track record of competence and confidence in programming, setting and operating Mazak CNC machines using Mazatrol controls or Hurco machines using WinMax controls. Knowledge and experience with 5 Axis Mill/Turn machines will also be a distinct advantage.
Experience & Qualification:
- Programme, set and operate Mazak CNC Turn/Mills using Mazatrol controls or Hurco machines using WinMax control systems,
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards,
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets,
- Reliable, consistent and punctual,
- Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using micrometres, Vernier’s and gauges,
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company sponsored training.
For more information about this role please email email@example.com or call 01926 424 154. If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click apply now!
Remember! We offer a very attractive referral bonus for all successful referrals.