CNC Setter OperatorApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 05 Oct 2018
Reference: 4213 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for CNC Machinists for a specialist CNC machine shop based in Warwick. The role will be producing precision components for the Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Rail industry predominantly for many Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
Role: CNC Machinist – Bridgeport or XYZ Machines
Contract type: Permanent
Shifts: Days; 7:30am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday & 7:30am-1:30pm Friday.
Salary: Negotiable – depending on experience
Our client is a CNC machining company based in Warwick who were founded in 1993. They supply into many Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies in many Engineering industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Rail. This CNC Machinist role has been created to fulfil new contracts and will be key in the growth of the business.
You will be responsible for the setting & operating of CNC machines, maintaining component quality and adhering to health & safety. You will be working with XYZ & Bridgeport machines and ideally have previous experience of working with Fanuc, Mazak or Siemens control systems. In this role you will be working from engineering drawings to produce precision components for the automotive, aerospace, defence or rail industry. You will be responsible for your own quality control measures.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experienced CNC Machinist,
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Able to set & operate XYZ or Bridgeport machines and have experience of either Mazak, Fanuc or Siemens controls,
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set,
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using micrometres, Vernier’s and gauges,
- You will be an ambitious individual who is looking for a long-term opportunity and a chance to upskill yourself,
For more information please call Stephen on 01926 424 154 or email Stephen@apex-recruitment.co.uk If this sounds like your ideal role please click Apply Now!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals.