CNC ProgrammerApply Now
Salary: £27k - 31k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 15 Aug 2018
Reference: 4108 - Apex TL
CNC Offline Programmer
Days: 7:30am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday & 7:30am-1:30pm Friday
Our client is a CNC machining company based in Warwick who were founded in 1993. They supply into many Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies in many Engineering industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Defence and Rail. This company offer a full project management, design and integration option for their customers.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the role is ideal for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator who will have experience of programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines. You will be making tooling components for many sectors of the Engineering industry using XYZ CNC machines.
- You will be an experienced CNC Programmer – who has experience of both online & offline programming,
- Experience of working with XYZ CNC machines would be ideal,
- Knowledge of Vero Visi, EdgeCAM or AlphaCAM would be beneficial,
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work and cooperate within a team
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through company training.