CNC ProgrammerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 18 Dec 2018
Reference: 4258 - Apex SG
Role: CNC Programmer
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is an established manufacturer of pressed metal parts and press tooling. They supply into several Automotive and Aerospace Tier 1’s and ‘blue chip’ companies both in the UK and overseas.
Reporting to the Technical Supervisor, the role is ideal for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator who will have experience of programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- You will be an experienced CNC Programmer – who is happy setting and operating CNC milling machines,
- Knowledge of Heidenhain programming systems would be beneficial,
- Experience of 3D programming would be ideal,
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings and familiar with CAD-CAM systems
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work and cooperate within a team
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company training.
For more information about this role, please call Stephen on 01926 424 154. To apply please email your CV to Stephen@apex-recruitment.co.uk or click ‘Apply Now’!
Remember! We have an attractive referral bonus for all successful referrals.