CNC Programmer - NightsApply Now
Salary: £21 per hour
Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 27 Sep 2018
Reference: 4140 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are recruiting for the position of CNC Programmer, for a client who specialises in the design and manufacture of composite tooling, based in Halesowen.
Role: CNC Programmer
Contract type: Permanent with overtime available
Days: 4:00pm-2:00am Mon-Wednesday & Thurs 4:00pm-12:00am
Salary: Up to £21.00ph
Our client, who have recently formed part of a larger consortium and are looking to continue their growth by adding an experienced CNC Programmer, Setter and Operator.
With their wide range of machining capabilities, a candidate with experience of Heidenhain,Siemens, Mazatrol controls or Delcam software would fit into the team very well. You will be making components for many sectors of the Engineering industry using various machines including Bridgeport, Mazak and Nicolas Correa.
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of composite tooling coupled with the integration of all associated production tooling, assembly tooling, handling and transportation equipment, automation and test facilities. They provide tooling solutions and project management expertise into the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Nuclear and Rail sectors.
- You will be an experienced CNC Programmer – who is happy setting and operating CNC milling machines,
- Experience of working with Bridgeport, Mazak and Nicolas Correa machines would be ideal,
- Knowledge of Delcam, Siemens, Heidenhain or Mazatrol programming systems would be beneficial,
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings and familiar with CAD-CAM systems
- Ability to work and cooperate within a team
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company training.
For more information or to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Stephen on 01926 424154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org