CNC Programmer - MillingApply Now
Salary: £22.31 - 25.99 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 Mar 2021
CNC Programmer - Milling required to join a leading manufacturer based in Castle Bromwich paying a rate of £22.31 - £25.99 per hour.
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
You will be working in a manufacturing machine shop environment working from 2D Engineer Drawings to machine a range of materials to create jigs, fixtures, and specialist parts. The successful CNC Programmer will be confident in programming, setting and operating milling machines, working with WorksNC.
Key Skills Required:
- CNC Milling – Programming, Setting & Operating,
- Experience of working with Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence CAD CAM software, specifically WorksNC would be advantageous,
- Offline programming experience is essential,
- Ideally apprentice trained, time-served machinist with NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 in a relevant Engineering discipline,
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings,
- Experience of manual milling and jig boring would be a benefit,
- Previous experience within a tool room / machining environment.
Shift: Rotating Shift Pattern – 1-week rotation
Shift 1: Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 14.00pm & Friday 6.00am – 11.00am
Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 14.00pm – 22.00pm & Friday 10.45am – 15.45pm
Pay Rate: £22.31 - £25.99 per hour with overtime rates
IR35: Inside IR35