CNC MillerApply Now
Salary: £30.85 - 30.85 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 15 Sep 2021
CNC – 5-Axis Miller
Location: Castle Brom
Shift: Rotating Shift Pattern – 1-week rotation
Shift 1: Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 14.00pm & Friday 6.00am – 11.00am
Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 14.00pm – 22.00pm & Friday 10.45am – 15.45pm
And (when required)
Nights: Monday to Thursday 9pm – 6:30am
Pay Rate: £30.85 per hour with overtime rates, & increase for nights
IR35: Inside IR35
Key Words: CNC, 5-axis, CNC Milling, CNC Miller
5-axis CNC Programmer - Miller required to join a leading manufacturer based in Castle Bromwich paying a rate of £30.85 per hour (Umbrella PAYE), working a double day shift.
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
CNC Miller Role:
You will be working in a manufacturing machine shop environment working from 2D & 3D Engineer Drawings to machine a range of materials to create jigs, fixtures, and specialist parts. The successful CNC Miller will be confident in programming, setting and operating 5-axis milling machines.
Key Skills Required:
- CNC Milling – Programming, Setting & Operating,
- Experience of working with 5-axis machines is essential,
- Experience of working with CAD CAM software, would be advantageous,
- Offline programming experience is beneficial,
- Ideally apprentice trained, time-served machinist with NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 in a relevant Engineering discipline,
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings,
- Experience of manual milling and jig boring would be a benefit,
- Previous experience within a tool room / machining environment.