CNC Miller - Apex TLApply Now
Salary: £15 - 17 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 18 Jun 2018
Contract type: Permanent Night shift
About the company:
Our client brings together unparalleled expertise and excellence stretching back nearly 40 years in the provision of precision engineered Spindle Nose Tooling and Machining Solutions.
Equipped with state of the art 3D Design, 5 Axis CNC Machining Centres and Grinding Machines the company provides a wide range of standard and bespoke products and services to meet all demands.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will have gained suitable experience and/or qualification in a mechanical engineering environment, with a track record of competence and confidence in programming, setting and operating CNC mills preferably using WinMax controls. Knowledge and experience with 3+2 Axis Milling machines will also be a distinct advantage.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Ability and aptitude to identify and address opportunities to maximise machine utilisation and uptime to meet demanding manufacturing schedules, to include multiple machine operation.
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using micrometers, Vernier's and gauges.
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company sponsored training.