CNC MachinistApply Now
Salary: £26k - 32k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 11 Jun 2021
CNC Machinist required to join a well-established prototype machining company based in Warwick on a Permanent Basis paying £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
A well-established engineering company who specialise in prototype machining are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist within a Setter, Operator and Programmer discipline to join their small team based in Warwick on a Permanent basis.
Working with a range of machinery, the successful CNC Machinist will have experience in milling, turning and grinding and will be confident in the setting, operation and programming.
The successful CNC Machinist can expect to develop their skills working within a high precision engineering sector on prototype and small batch production working with:
- Haas machining centres and toolroom mills
- Cincinati Milacron millers
- XYZ Proto Track 2 and 3 axis mills
- XYZ Proto Track Lathes
- BIGLIA GE Fanuc lathes
The successful CNC Machinist will have:
- Previous CNC Setting and Operating experience on the required machinery.
- Experience in Programming on CNC machines.
- Experience in Fanuc controls.
- Ability to read CAD Drawings.
- Previous experience in CAD CAM systems.
- Surface grinding and manual milling experience would be beneficial.
- 2, 3 and 4 axis milling experience.
- Experience working with mild steel, aluminium, nylon, plastic, stainless steel, tool steel and gauge plate.
In return, the successful CNC Machinist can benefit from a salary of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum dependant on experience alongside the benefit of a 4 day working week, on-site parking, break out room, Bank Holiday shut down, company pension, 4 day summer shutdown and Christmas break.
Monday - Thursday 7.30am-5.15pm
To Apply for this role please follow the link and submit your CV for consideration.