CNC MachinistApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 26 Sep 2018
Reference: 4212 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for CNC Machinists for a motorsport specialist, based in Bridgnorth. The role will be working with OneCNC software.
Role: CNC Machinist - OneCNC
Hours of work: 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 8am-3:30pm Friday
This motorsport company specialise in classic cars, motorbikes & drones and they're currently looking to expand to meet the demands and workloads of their clients. They're looking to add a skilled machinist to their manufacturing department, someone with OneCNC experience who is quality conscious and has a passion for the motorsport industry.
With over 30 years' experience of motorsport manufacturing, engineering and racing this company were founded on a love for racing. They can offer services from design, prototyping, machining and development.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Using OneCNC and/or Siemens controls to manufacture precision components,
- Ensuring the quality of all manufactured components meet customer and industry standards,
- Programming, setting & operating a variety of CNC machinery; ideally milling machines with Siemens controls,
- Completing your own quality control checks using hand held measuring equipment.
You will be:
- A time served CNC machinist with a passion for the motorsport industry,
- Able to programme, set and operate machines using OneCNC and/or Siemens controls,
- A very quality conscious individual with experience of working with measuring equipment.
For more information about this role please call Stephen on 01926 424 154 or email Stephen@apex-recruitment.co.uk If this sounds like your ideal role please click apply now!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals.