CNC Hurco Bar Feed MachinistApply Now
Salary: £29.69 - 29.69 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 03 Jun 2021
CNC Hurco Bar Feed Machinist
Location: Castle Brom
Shift: Nights – Monday-Thursday 9pm-6:30am
Pay Rate: £29.69 per hour (Umbrella)
IR35: Inside IR35
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
You will be working in a manufacturing machine shop environment working from 2D Engineer Drawings to machine a range of materials to create jigs, fixtures, and specialist parts. The successful candidate will be working with a Hurco Bar Feed TM8MI machine on a daily basis.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working with a CNC Hurco Bar Feed machine, ideally TM8MI model,
- Ideally apprentice trained, time-served machinist with NVQ or City & Guilds level 3 in a relevant Engineering discipline,
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings,
- Any additional experience of Hurco WinMAX machining or manual machining would be beneficial,
- Previous experience within a tool room / machining environment.