CNC GrinderApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Exhall, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 18 Sep 2018
Reference: 4154 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNC Grinder, to help expand a specialist tooling and machine solutions manufacturer, based in Coventry.
Role: CNC Grinder
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 DOE
Shifts: Nights (7:30pm-6am; Monday to Thursday)
In this role you will be fully responsible for the operation of Jones & Shipman machines, programming, setting and operating you will be producing tooling components. This role is to aid with the expansion of the business and you will be working, initially, on a night shift. Having recently purchased a new FavoritCNC machine which is due for delivery in November our client is looking to expand with the addition of skilled CNC Grinders.
With over 40 years’ experience this company specialise in spindle nose tooling and machining solutions, they have the capabilities to offer their clients a full service of state-of-the-art 3D design, CNC machining & grinding allowing the produce of a range of standard and bespoke components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards,
- Working with Jones & Shipman machines; you will ideally be able to programme, set and operate,
- Programming, setting and operating CNC external grinding machines. Preferably using a J&S Ultragrind with Fanuc control.
- Manual grinding skills would be an advantage,
- Maintain and monitor quality control using micrometres and gauges.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience as a CNC Grinder,
- Experience of working with Jones & Shipman external grinding machines,
- Be a proactive team player.
- Knowledge and experience with programming will also be a distinct advantage
- Willing to extend own skill set through company sponsored training
- Previous Experience or qualifications in a similar engineering role.
For more information about this role please email email@example.com or call 01926 424 154. If this sounds like your ideal next career move, please click apply!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for successful referrals.