CAE TrainerApply Now
Salary: £30.00 - 32.40 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 15 Sep 2021
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £32.30 D.O.E.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CAE trainer to work in a team of 3 to be responsible for the training of 50+ Automotive CAE Analysts and CAD Designers in the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience (SIMULIA) toolsets in a classroom setting.
CAE Trainer Duties:
- Go live planning and support.
- Hypercare Support including floor walking, responding to calls, providing technical assistance, delivering live in the toolset to business users efficiently and coherently through webinars and schedule drop in sessions to support and assist existing and new users.
- Operations/processes: Geometric Operations (CAD model preparation for simulation), Surface Meshing techniques, Solid Meshing techniques, Connections and Rigid Bodies, Materials and Section Properties, Model Assembly Design for simulation Loads, Restraints and Initial Conditions, Static Simulations, Dynamic Simulations, Nonlinear Dynamics, Quasi-static Simulations, Heat Transfer Simulation, Durability Analysis.
CAE Trainer Skills Required:
- CAE Expertise - Must have extensive knowledge and experience of the Dassault Systems 3DExperience toolset.
- Ability to update training material to reflect changes in Tool and / or process and support continued development of training based on feedback.
- Extensive knowledge of CAE and PLM including but not limited to: Experience of the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience toolset (CATIA V6 / SIMULIA V6). CAE
- Knowledge of the other CAE tools, how they work and what they offer to the customer in the context of Automotive and / or Aerospace industries.
- Knowledge of ABAQUS As a Solver
- Knowledge of ISight/Process Composer for workflow development/DoE analysis/optimisation
- Understanding of agile principles and the key roles is desirable. An understanding of how this differs from waterfall and the pitfalls to Product Delivery is beneficial.
We’re looking to speak with suitable CAE trainer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team