CAE AnalystApply Now
Salary: £26.58 - 26.58 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 16 Feb 2018
- To support Finite Element model building of components, sub-systems and full vehicle models for new client products using ANSA, Hypermesh and Oasys Primer.
- To support build of trimmed NVH and Safety Vehicle models with ability to run baseline CAE analysis, summarise results and feedback conclusions to the Lead Engineers in an efficient manner.
- Hyperworks ver. 14 or above for Pre/Post-Processing. ANSA V17. or above for Pre Processing - including Data Management functionality Competent in the use LS-DYNA explicit and/or implicit software and associated pre and post processing packages
- Ability to carry out baseline CAE analysis (NVH, Safety, Durability), summarise initial results and feedback to CAE attribute project leads.
- Very competent in component meshing and model assembly using engineering experience and CAE tools. PC Skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Demonstration of the knowledge and skills required.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry.
- Requires supervision and/or assistance only where the issues or situation faced is highly complex and/or business critical.
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent technical subject.
- Familiarity and experience of Automotive working practices relating to CAE methods and processes.
- Familiarity and experience of CAD (CATIA V5/V6), TCE & Digibuck Familiarity of IT systems