Business Process SpecialistApply Now
Salary: £22.27 - 25.99 per hour
Location: Honiley, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 10 Sep 2018
Business Process Specialist required for world leading automotive manufacturer in Fen End paying £25.99 per hour.
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Business Process Specialist to join their team. This role is offered on an ongoing contract basis with permanent opportunities for the right candidate!
The primary purpose of this department is to prepare and maintain fleets of vehicles to the highest possible standards both dynamically and aesthetically for a broad range of business requirements. These range from a single vehicle for a motoring journalist or other VIP’s, through to fleets of up to 200 vehicles to support launch events or other significant marketing needs. The workshop is also responsible for discharging all vehicle preparations for Show/Photo/Press events.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the design; development and delivery of business processes. The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring our compliance of audit standards needed throughout the department.
BUSINESS PROCESS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creation of associated department procedures in conjunction with the process owners
- TS / IATF: 16949 and Environmental 14001 gap analysis, corrective action planning and closure
- Support and conduct ISO: 9001 self-audits and support internal / external compliance reviews
- Support the IATF deployment, tracking and adherence management
- Support Company Quality / VCA audits and oversee process adherence action plans across the department
- Control, monitor and assess documentation in line with DRIM as per the Annual File Review
- You'll be required to support the drive of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) to eliminate waste and realise cost reduction opportunities through your team
- Undertake any other work directed by your supporting Line Manager
- Adherence to the annual audit schedule
- Action closure Management against the standards timeframe
- Daily, weekly trackers and reports completed on time to support business feedback reviews
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant previous experience in Audit, Process and Procedure writing in a Manufacturing/ Production/Automotive environment
- Experience of ISO: 9001 self-audits
- Experience of TS / IATF: 16949 and Environmental 14001 gap analysis
- Ability to put corrective action planning in place
- A willingness and capability to communicate information to a variety of stakeholders
- Intermediate level of IT skills e.g. Google Doc’s, Microsoft Office / Excel
- A good team player who is able to work to predefined procedures
- An individual with the ability to make timely decisions in line with agreed procedures and escalate as appropriate
- Positive outlook and ability to work, under pressure, reacting to changing priorities, whilst remaining calm and focussed.
- May be required to undertake additional security checks
- Flexible attitude towards working hours (shifts and overtime)
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week
Shift pattern one
Monday to Thursday 5.55am-2.05pm, Friday 6am-11.20am
Shift Pattern two
Monday to Thursday 1.50pm-10pm, Friday 11.05am-4.25pm