Business Development ManagerApply Now
Salary: £40k - 80k per year + commission
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 28 Sep 2021
Experienced Business Development Manager required to join a family owned and run, vibrant recruitment agency based in Warwick on a Permanent basis paying a basic salary of circa £40,000 per annum + commission structure + attractive car allowance, the OTE for this role is circa £80,000 per annum.
Apex Recruitment are a family owned and run recruitment agency with a history spanning over 40 years. We are recruitment solution specialists within the Automotive, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
With the economy emerging from the COVID pandemic, the opportunities within the recruitment sector have never been better. We are therefore, seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager to drive new business and support our team of consultants in achieving our strategic business objectives.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has a lively and friendly personality to match our current team whilst providing a professional service, always putting our clients and customers first! Ideally you will have experience in developing business within a recruitment discipline however experience from other sectors will be considered.
The successful Business Development Manager will be office-based in Warwick with the requirement to travel to meet prospective clients, secure new business and provide ongoing on-site support to clients where required. We require the successful Business Development Manager to hold a valid full driving licence with access to their own transport.
The duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Work with the leadership team to develop the new business strategy
- Develop new business in line with this strategy
- Use existing and innovative methods to build new business
- Help to shape and direct the marketing function to support new business growth
- Ensure the success of the department in line with the strategic objectives of the business
- Liaise with all Apex teams to ensure the appropriate handover of accounts when appropriate, ensuring a seamless transition from the customer perspective
- Develop the department in line with the overall Apex Business Plan, with the ability to adapt and change to meet the requirements of the Company
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset to ensure a tailor made service to our client base
- Effectively lead and manage the department; develop and motivate the individuals within the team to enable them to fulfil their maximum potential
Monday – Thursday: 8.30am – 5.30pm & Friday: 8.30am – 3pm
Perks of the job!
- Early finish Fridays – go home, grab a tipple, do some shopping – your Friday afternoons are your own!
- Reward & Recognition – join us on the red carpet every quarter to celebrate those who have gone above and beyond!
- Bonus – your hard work and achievements will be rewarded!!
- Contributary pension – to look after you in later years
- Private Health Insurance – just in case!
- Access to Warwick’s finest Coffee Machine – it’s pretty great!
- Office sound system – put on your favourite tunes
- Charity and community initiatives – we give back to our local community!
- On-site parking – no need to fight for a parking space!
- The list goes on..
Here at Apex, we are firm believers in enjoying what you do, and we ensure all our Team are supported within their roles as well as personally. We are proud to have gained our Bronze Thrive at Work status for employee well-being and continue to work to improve our employee’s well-being beyond this.
Please apply now to discuss this role further with a member of our Team. All applications are treated with the strictest confidentiality.