Business Development ManagerApply Now
Salary: £40k - 55k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 May 2022
Reference: 5401 - AW2
Business Development Manager
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus + car allowance
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for an engineer solutions business based just outside Leamington Spa. The company specialise in innovative solutions and services to a range of different companies and industries, including Automotive, Motorsport, and Defence.
This Business Development Manager role will be reporting directly into the owner of the business, you will be responsible for helping to drive the business forward into new market sectors while growing their existing client base and services on offer. These services include:
- Engineering Services – provision of engineering services on either a stand-alone basis or as a complete engineering programme
- Programme Management
- Concept Development
- Prototype Manufacture
- CAD Services
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Procurement & Supplier Management
- Low Volume Manufacturing
The Ideal Business Development Manager:
- Must have proven success working as a Business Development Manager or similar within the Automotive Engineering sector,
- The ideal candidate will be happy to engage with clients from day 1, with the view of increasing market shares,
- You will be happy to approach potential new customers with the view to promoting & selling products and services,
- Extensive network of automotive contacts,
- Ability to work autonomously,
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings,
- A working knowledge/understanding of manufacturing processes,
- Driving licence is essential as you will be required to travel to clients as and when required.
The Business Development Manager role:
- Actively reaching out to prospects to generate business and sales.
- Supporting with the development of the existing client base.
- Positively and professionally promoting the business and its products to help develop the business.
- Experience working with prospects to obtain RFQ’s (Request for quotation)
- Being responsible and taking ownership of your work and relationships.
- Ensuring the wider team have accurate information to allow the project to be delivered.
- Liaising with various stakeholders across businesses.
- Working with the owner of the business to agree strategic direction and then delivering to this strategy.
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.