Business AnalystApply Now
Salary: £22.5k per year
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 22 Jun 2021
Business Analyst / Office Administrator
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Package: Career progression guaranteed, life insurance.
Our client is a software development and training IT company working in the automotive sector. They are looking to recruit a Business Analyst / Office Administrator based at their Crewe office.
To assist in multiple departments from Sales & Marketing through to IT & Operations. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The successful candidate should possess good communication skills, have attention to detail with an excellent telephone manner and be customer focused with excellent administration skills. You will be able to work under pressure and prioritise their workload.
- General Administration,
- Sales Admin,
- Power Point Presentations,
- Providing multifaceted general office support,
- Comfortable with large datasets, needs to be comfortable doing v-lookups and some conditional formatting.
- Good organisational skills,
- Methodical approach to handling workloads,
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative,
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused,
- Well organised.