Brand & Communication SpecialistApply Now
Salary: £40k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 27 Apr 2022
An exciting opportunity to join a global organisation within the automotive industry as a Branding & Communication Specialist has arisen.
Our client is a global organisation and world leading provider of innovative technologies to the automotive sector operating in over 24 countries. They have an excellent record of staff retention and career development.
The Branding & Communication Specialist role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and benefits from a salary of up to £40,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
The role would be working a core 37.5 hours per week, with flexible start and finish times available. The role is also offered with a hybrid working model with up to 2 days from home and 3 days in the office.
As the Branding & Communication Specialist, you will:
- Manage brand and communication activity for the region
- Create communication plans to promote products and services to garages/technicians
- Implement positioning & messaging for brand, products, solutions and value proposition.
- Drive demand and customer loyalty
- Own relationships with sales team and customers by being a subject matter expert.
Branding & Communication Specialist duties:
The below duties provide a summary of the duties of the role but are not exhaustive:
- Leading the management and organisation of trade shows and customer events
- Develop promotional literature to maximise promotion of product portfolio to technicians/garages
- Lead digital communications activity including enewsletters
- Take leading role in trade media activity – both advertising and editorial
- Develop promotional plans delivering increased brand awareness & market share growth
- Manage merchandise range and co-ordinate promotional activity with customers
- Manage marketing budget and take lead role in the relationship with external suppliers/agencies
- Execute and adapt customer-centric go-to-market strategy within region
- Define and execute action plan to realise sales pipeline opportunities
- Aim to build out growth opportunities for key customers
- Define and own the region price position based on market and financial indicators & EMEA price policy
- Support demand forecasting process through collection, analysis and communication of local market data
The ideal Branding & Communication Specialist:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing/Branding or related field is desirable
- Proven data driven & statistical analysis skills are required
- Proven ability to present to various levels of the business and external stakeholders
- Budget Management
- Ability to work under pressure and show strong leadership
- Must be a self-starter and be driven to achieve results
- Have proven problem-solving skills and a willingness to take on complex challenges and see through to resolution
- Excellent communication skills – able to effectively convey a vision, and build strong and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- IT literate with excel knowledge
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare plan (discounted medical and cash back scheme)
- Pension: company will match personal contribution plus 6% (up to a maximum of 9%)
- Bonus: 8% (dependent on annual company & individual targets being met)
Apply today for more information and to be considered for this exciting role.