Bodyshop Vehicle InspectorApply Now
Salary: £13.50 - 15.00 per hour
Location: Chipping Warden, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 17 Mar 2021
Reference: 4816 - CW
A large and well-established company are seeking a Bodyshop Vehicle Inspectorto join their team in Chipping Warden on an ongoing contracting basis paying £15.00 per hour.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Bodyshop Vehicle Inspectorto join the Bodyshop Team to review and sign off the full rectification and repair of vehicles to manufacturer and company standards.
The successful Bodyshop Vehicle Inspectorwill have experience within a Bodyshop environment and have a strong eye for detail to identify faults. The experienced Bodyshop Vehicle Inspectorwill ideally be qualified to Level 3 standards in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for a likeminded Bodyshop Vehicle Inspectorwho will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BODYSHOP VEHICLE INSPECTOR:
- Inspection of all smart repair and paint shop repair activities ensuring they are completed to manufacturer guidelines and specifications.
- Responsible for performing the cosmetic checks to panels and paintwork, on a variety of vehicles, ensuring that the correct levels of repair meet company high standards.
- Reporting any issues or defects (Pass / Fail reports)
- Up-keep of RFT records
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
THE IDEAL BODYSHOP VEHICLE INSPECTOR:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (6 points maximum, subject to regular license checks)
- Previous hands on Bodyshop technical experience.
- Knowledge of quality control processes.
- Must have Bodyshop vehicle knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
Approx. 48 hours per week – Shift Pattern of 4 on 4 off – 6am – 6pm
Pay rate: £15.00 per hour