Bodyshop TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £25.99 - 25.99 per hour
Location: Honiley, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 30 Nov 2018
Reference: 4178 - KA
Experienced Bodyshop Technicians required for an ongoing contract based in Fen End, benefitting from an hourly rate of £25.99 per hour.
A world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles is looking to recruit a number of Bodyshop Technician’s to join their team in Fen End on an ongoing contract basis with long term opportunities for the right candidates.
The role of a Bodyshop Technician will require you to use a broad range of bodywork, paint and finishing skills. Ideally you will be experienced in using water-based paint and competent in paint spraying techniques.
You will be working alongside a group of skilled technicians assisting with the preparation of prestige vehicles including one off vehicles for new model launches at international motor shows and large fleets of dynamic launch vehicles for media events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepping and painting panels
- Skimming and shaping
- Punctuation lines
- Experience of working with prototype and high-end cars is desirable
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in an automotive/body discipline completed as part of an apprenticeship is essential
- At least 5 years high-end bodywork experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexibility in working hours and location as per business needs.
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED (6 points maximum)
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week
A flexible attitude towards working hours is essential as shifts and overtime will be required:
Shift pattern one
Monday to Thursday 5.55am-2.05pm, Friday 6am-11.20am
Shift Pattern two
Monday to Thursday 1.50pm-10pm, Friday 11.05am-4.25pm