Bodyshop Quality ControllerApply Now
Salary: £14 per hour
Location: Rochester, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 11 Feb 2021
BODYSHOP QUALITY CONTROLLER
A large and well-established company are seeking a Bodyshop Quality Controllerto join their team in Rochester, Kent on an ongoing contracting basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Bodyshop Quality Controllerto join the Bodyshop Team to review and sign off the full rectification and repair of vehicles to manufacturer and company standards.
The successful Bodyshop Quality Controllerwill have experience within a Bodyshop environment and have a strong eye for detail to identify faults. The experienced Bodyshop Quality Controllerwill ideally be qualified to Level 3 standards in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
- Inspection of all paint shop repair activities ensuring they are completed to manufacturer guidelines and specifications.
- Ensure that work is carried out in order to meet customer deadlines.
- Responsible for performing the cosmetic checks to panels and paintwork, on a variety of vehicles, ensuring that the correct levels of repair meet company high standards.
- Reporting any issues or defects (Pass / Fail reports)
- Up-keep of RFT records
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
THE IDEAL BODYSHOP QUALITY CONTROLLER:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (6 points maximum, subject to regular license checks)
- Previous hands on Bodyshop technical experience.
- Knowledge of quality control processes.
- Must have Bodyshop vehicle knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
Approx. 48 hours per week – Shift Pattern of 4 on 4 off
Pay rate: £14.00 per hour