Bodyshop FitterApply Now
Salary: £15.93 - 15.93 per hour
Location: Hoo, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 08 Apr 2021
Reference: 4808 - KN
A large and well-established company are seeking a Bodyshop Fitter to join their team in Rochester, Kent on a temp to perm basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Bodyshop Re-fitter to join their Team to assist in the full rectification of used vehicles back to manufacturer and company standards.
The successful Bodyshop Fitter will have experience within a body-shop environment working with a range of makes and models of light vehicles and be confident in all aspects of stripping and rebuilding of vehicles. The experienced Bodyshop Fitter will ideally be qualified in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
The successful Bodyshop Fitter will be highly skilled in:
- Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
- Use of power and hand tools
- Carrying out any necessary modifications
- Carrying out inspections, fault finding and diagnostic work
- Body work preparation, repair and refurbishment
- Completing all accompanying paperwork
- Reporting defects
The ideal Bodyshop Fitter will have:
- Experience within a body shop environment within a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as shifts and overtime will be required
- Full UK driving licence (6 points maximum)
Nights: Sunday – Thursday: 10 hours per day
Pay: £15.93 per hour (PAYE)