Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage AssessorApply Now
Salary: £13.50 - 13.50 per hour
Location: Hoo, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 08 Apr 2021
Reference: 4848 - KN
BODYSHOP ESTIMATOR / VEHICLE DAMAGE ASSESSOR
A large and well-established company are seeking a Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join their team in Rochester, Kent on a temp to perm contract basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join the Bodyshop Team to review and assess bodywork damage on a range of vehicles and estimate the repairs required.
The successful Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor will have experience within a Bodyshop environment and have a strong eye for detail as well as strong knowledge of repair techniques in order to estimate repairs. The experienced Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessorwill ideally be qualified to Level 3 standards in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
THE ROLE OF THE BODYSHOP ESTIMATOR / VEHICLE DAMAGE ASSESSOR:
- Carry out Vehicle Damage Assessments (VDA)
- Report on damages
- Make recommendations as to required repairs including Smart Repairs
- Indicate and estimate repair costs
- Ensuring administration is accurate and up to date
THE IDEAL BODYSHOP ESTIMATOR / VEHICLE DAMAGE ASSESSOR:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (6 points maximum, subject to regular license checks)
- Previous hands on Bodyshop technical experience would be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of damage repair techniques
- Must have Bodyshop vehicle knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
Approx. 48 hours per week – Shift Pattern of 4 on 4 off
Pay rate: £13.50 per hour