Automotive Service ManagerApply Now
Salary: £40k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 11 May 2022
Automotive Service Manager
A professional, independent garage, based on the outskirts of Leamington Spa are currently seeking an Automotive Service Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. Paying a very competitive salary of up to £40,000 plus additional benefits including pension and enhanced annual leave this is a great opportunity for somebody that is seeking the opportunity to help nurture and develop a well-established business.
The successful candidate will be hard-working, passionate and reliable and ideally hold a relevant qualification within the motor industry.
This Automotive Service Manager requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team.
Automotive Service Manager Duties and responsibilities:
- Customer liaison
- Generating customer quotes
- Managing workshop team
- Organising works schedules
- Tracking workshop activities to completion
- Generating customer invoices
- Providing technical guidance to the workshop team
- Support advertising and marketing strategies
- Service, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles
The ideal Automotive Service Manager will have:
- Previous experience of managing a workshop team.
- Ideally a level 3 qualification within a relevant discipline
- Enthusiastic, confident and personable
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Able to work independently or as part of an integrated team.
- Full UK driving licence.
40 hours per week(1 in 3 Saturdays on rota) – plus the potential for overtime
Automotive Service Manager Pay Rate:
Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus additional benefits
Apply today for consideration for the Automotive Service Manager!