Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment TechnicianApply Now
Salary: £18.74 - 22.49 per hour + Overtime
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 02 Aug 2022
Reference: 5604 - RC
Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician required to join a luxury automotive brand based in Daventry on an ongoing contract basis paying £18.74 per hour PAYE basis.
Our client is an automotive luxury brand, with a global reputation for bespoke restorations. Working with some of the most iconic designs using modern engineering this company is one of a kind and their attention to detail is second to none. This is a rare opportunity to join a team of master craftsmen offering the opportunity to place your name against some of the world’s most eye catching and valued road worthy vehicles whilst partnering with globally renowned organisations to deliver a company vision which surpasses expectations.
We are looking for highly skilled Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician to join an existing team of experts within a workshop and bay build environment. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a company where quality supersedes speed and attention to detail is paramount to deliver iconic and flawless vehicles to a bespoke number of customers.
The Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician will work within the Build Manufacturing Team and be responsible for the assembly and fitment of parts, panels and components with a key focus on profiling, gapping and alignment working within a bay-build environment.
In return, the successful Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician will join an inclusive and supportive team with a great attitude and family culture within a modern bright and airy facility.
Our client is looking to place skilled Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician on an initial contracting basis, with permanent opportunities available to those who show the correct skill and team fit. Successful candidates will receive a pay rate of £18.74 per hour working a Day Shift Monday to Friday with ample opportunity for overtime!
The duties and responsibilities of the Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician:
- Body panel alignment / profiling
- Achieving specific and consistent Gap and Flush targets
- Fitting part/full interior & exterior Trim packages
- Reading and interpreting engineer drawings
- Experience of using a variety of handheld tools.
- Experience of working with precision components.
The ideal Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician:
- Experience of panel alignment, profiling and gapping is essential.
- Experience within a high-end luxury brand working on high-value vehicles is highly desired.
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to identify gapping and alignment issues and faults.
- Ability to work as a team member and follow work instructions.
- Resourceful with a proven record of being able to solve problems.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as overtime may be required.
Hours: Day Shift: Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 16.15pm and Friday 7.00am – 15.30pm with the opportunity for weekday and Saturday overtime.
Pay: £18.74 per hour
Please note, this role is deemed inside of IR35. The final pay rate offered will be inclusive of the Assignment pay rate, holiday pay and Apex Recruitments contribution towards Employer Costs.
Key Skills: Automotive Profiler / Panel Alignment Technician / Gapping / Profiling / Flush / Assembly
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.