Automotive FitterApply Now
Salary: £12 per hour
Location: Rochester, Kent
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 16 Feb 2021
A large and well-established company are seeking an Automotive Fitterto join their team in Rochester, Kent on an ongoing contracting basis.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Automotive Fitterto join the workshop Team to review and sign off the full rectification and repair of vehicles to manufacturer and company standards.
The successful Automotive Fitterwill have experience within a workshop environment. The experienced Automotive Fitterwill ideally be qualified to Level 3 standards in a relevant automotive discipline.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We are therefore looking for likeminded individuals who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
- Fitting of wheels, wipers, bulbs, and general trim,
- Repairing and replacing parts that are damaged or worn,
- Solving Mechanical problems with the vehicles,
- Working within an Automotive workshop environment repairing vehicles to manufacturer, company and industry standards,
- Basic servicing & repairing motor vehicles.
THE IDEAL AUTOMOTIVE FITTER:
- City and Guilds or NVQ or equivalent in a relative automotive discipline is desirable.
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence (6 points maximum, subject to regular license checks)
- Previous hands-on Fitter experience.
- Knowledge of quality control processes.
- Must have vehicle knowledge.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
Monday – Friday - 7am-5pm
Pay rate: £12.00 per hour.