Automotive DetailerApply Now
Salary: £12.50 - 12.50 per hour
Location: Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 16 Nov 2020
Prestige Automotive Detailer required to join a leading automotive manufacturer based in Ryton-on-Dunsmore, benefitting from an hourly rate of £12.50 per hour on an ongoing long-term contract.
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles who strive to push the boundaries of innovation and set the benchmark for achieving excellence and high standards for their two iconic brands.
The role will be varied and challenging requiring a broad base of skills required for the restoration of a range of Classic vehicles paint. The successful candidate will have previous experience working with Classic, Vintage or Heritage vehicles.
This role is offered on an on-going long-term contract basis, working 40 hours per week, with overtime available on weekends as per business needs.
The successful Prestige Automotive Detailer will ensure the immaculate detailing finish of whole vehicles to include (but not limited to), interiors, exteriors, engine components, all components under the bonnet, lower door shuts and inner front wings. We are looking for Detailers with strong attention to detail, a precision focus and perfection driven attitude.
PRIME RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DETAILER:
- Cleaning vehicle exteriors. Applying protection and preserves to car exteriors by applying waxes, preservatives, reconditions, wiping and buffing surfaces
- Cleaning vehicle interiors. Vacuuming carpeting, headlining’s, and upholstery; cleaning, polishing and drying surfaces
- Clean engine and storage compartments by removing dust, grit, grim, leaves etc.
- Moving vehicles as required
- Ensuring the workstation is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Full vehicle valeting
- Adhere to Health and Safety, COSHH and Environmental procedures
- Escalation of issues to Group Leader
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of working within a professional detailer position
- Previous experience working with classic, heritage or vintage vehicles
- Flexible attitude towards working hours including the ability to complete overtime
- Flexible attitude towards location as travel between sites may be required
- Understanding of COSHH
40-hour working week with weekend overtime available